We look forward to your visit to The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast and want you to have a pleasant stay. To help prevent surprises, please take a look at the policies of our premier west Michigan inn before you arrive.
- Rates at our White Lake, Michigan inn include our full breakfast each morning of your stay. Complimentary coffee, tea and snacks are available throughout the day in our dining room.
- Rates include daily housekeeping and on-site management.
- All rates are quoted per room, single or double occupancy.
- Each guest room accommodates a maximum of two (2) adults; all guests must be at least 21.
- Rates are subject to 11% lodging tax.
- All rates are subject to change.
- To reserve a room at The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast, you may:
- Call us toll free at (844) 854-6424 between 9am-9pm EST
- Reserve online by following the “check availability” link
- Reservations at our Whitehall, Michigan inn must be secured with a valid credit card. We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- All gift card cards, coupons, vouchers, and/or gift certificates must be declared at time of booking.
- Deposit of 50% of the amount of the stay for multiple nights or entire rate plus taxes for a single night stay is due at reservation via credit card. The balance is due at check in by credit card.
- Check in is between 4:30pm-6:00pm EST. We generally cannot accept arrivals before 4:30pm EST. If you will be arriving after 6:00pm EST, please indicate your expected arrival time during your reservation and call us immediately if that time changes so we can arrange to be here for your arrival.
- Check out is 11:00am EST. The Lewis House cannot accommodate late departures.
- Cancellations for reservations at our west Michigan inn must be made by phone or by email.
- Cancellation notice received more than 10 days prior to arrival date will receive deposit refund less $35 processing and handling fee per room. Cancellations between 2-10 days before arrival date result in forfeiture of deposit. Cancellations within 2 days of arrival date will be charged 100% of full reservation.
- Changes to reservations within the 10 day window require payment in full with no refund available for further changes or cancellation.
- No discounts or refunds for shortened stay after arrival.
- No shows will be charged 100% of reservation.
- We happily accept gift cards/certificates issued by The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast, Michigan Lake to Lake Bed & Breakfast Association and BedandBreakfast.com. To redeem a gift card, you must provide a credit card deposit when making your reservation. Once your gift card is redeemed at check-in, we will credit back any overpayment to the credit card on file. There are no cash refunds when redeeming gift cards from any source.
- To purchase a gift certificate for use at The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast, click on the ‘Gift Certificates’ tab, fill out the form and your certificate will be shipped out within 24 hours.
- Our resident Kerry Blue Terrier, Maestro (3), is looking forward to your visit! His presence prevents us from allowing guest pets on premises. Please contact us for recommendations on pet boarding if you will be traveling with your pets.
- You might see Maestro while we are walking him outside, but he is most definitely not allowed in any guest areas. You won’t meet Maestro unless you want to.
- Allergic to dogs? Don’t worry – Kerry Blue Terriers do not shed and produce very little dander. They are low-allergen dogs that are often recommended for allergy suffering dog lovers, so they should not cause any allergy issues.
Smoking, open flames:
- Per Michigan state law and our insurance restrictions, there is no smoking of any kind or any open-flame candles allowed on the premises of The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast. Violation of this policy may result in a $300 cleaning fee and you will be required to leave the property without refund.
- The Lewis House Bed & Breakfast takes your privacy very seriously:
- Information collected is not shared and is only used to provide guests with information regarding their reservation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in or on the property. No tours or visitors.